Position Title: Entry Level Sales Representative
Reports To: Sales Manager
225 Tech Park Dr
Rochester, NY 14623
Take direction from the Sales Manager on various Sales and Marketing related projects and tasks. Responsibilities will consist of following–up via phone and email on various leads which must be properly documented in the SLX CRM system and also communicated to others within the Sales team; as well as other teams at EMA, if necessary. The expected outcome of such activities is lead generation and customer service/assistance for these customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Following up on various customer lists provided by the Sales Manager.
2. Comprehension of the goals associated with the follow-up on each list.
3. Documentation of all customer interaction, in the SLX CRM system.
4. 25-30 quality phone calls per day (quality guidelines to be established by Sales Manager).
5. New, quality opportunities created on a daily basis (quality guidelines to be established by Sales Manager).
6. Builds and maintains quality relations with existing assigned accounts, and increases account base and volume of sales on a consistent basis.
7. Ability to manage sales campaigns and works with EMA associates in various positions to pull together necessary evaluations to sell various products.
8. Understands and supports sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers.
9. May be temporarily assigned to a territory in the event of an Account Manager’s temporary absence (vacation, illness, etc.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Electronic or Mechanical technical training and or experience is a plus.
Proof of citizenship or proof of eligibility to work in the US is required.
Fluent in the English language with the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software; internet software; and database software.
Interested candidates may email resumes here.