Omnify Software is a product lifecycle and change management solution designed to meet the needs of manufacturers in the electronics, mechanical, medical, and defense industries.
The promised advantages of a product lifecycle management system are very attractive to most companies, however, these solutions often fail to achieve their goals. Whether implementation becomes a drawn out and difficult process, or employees struggle to adopt the new system; pitfalls commonly slow progress. Omnify PLM has addressed these issues with an easy to learn tool, and simple straightforward implementation.
Omnify PLM helps companies manage data and tasks, and keeps this information organized, accessible, and secure. Configurable notifications, user roles, change order processes, signoff requirements, and more give you a consistent, repeatable system for completing tasks. Management of BOM's and design files, and detailed project reports and history helps teams avoid costly delays and mistakes.
- Affordable PLM solution for even small to medium size businesses
- Easy to learn solution with rapid implementation
- Reduce independent systems and separate silos of data
- Improve communication/collaboration among all team members
- Meet growing compliance requirements and industry standards
- Improve data integrity by leveraging a single database
- Tight integration with OrCAD Capture CIS
- Integration with ERP/MRP Systems
- CFR 21 Part 11 Medical Compliance
Omnify Empower PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) is a business-ready solution that is quick to implement, easy to use and is built on the Microsoft .NET Framework, offering an environment that can be easily configured to meet a company's specific needs and enable an easy transition from legacy practices.
The Omnify Empower Suite allows organizations to add users as they need them. There are different levels of users (Gold, Silver, and Bronze) each with their own configurable user permissions. These additional user licenses allow you to provide users with the right amount of capabilties, at the right cost.
- Used by individuals who are authorized to make direct changes to data without requiring sign-off. The Gold License is ideal for managers, senior engineers, and other top-level decision makers. One flexible named Gold user is included.
- General user license. A Silver License can search for parts or assemblies, raise changes, and initiate new part requests.
- Used for searching for parts and assemblies in the database. The Bronze License cannot raise but can sign-off on New Part Requests. The Bronze License also cannot raise but can sign-off on ECOs.
The Empower Business Suite Includes:
- BOM Management
- Product Record/Data Management
- Document Management
- Vendor Data Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- User Permissions and Roles
- Engineering and Enterprise System Integration
- One flexible named Gold user license
- Project Management
- Training Record Management
- Manufacturing Process Management/BOM Routing