Tutorials, news, snippets, and other various musings about the electrical engineering industry.
Top 10 Blog Posts of 2016
EMA’s blog has expanded quite a bit over this past year. In case you missed it, below is a list of the top 10 most visited blog posts of 2016. The goal of our blog is to inform and inspire. We believe all of the following blog posts do both and better equip our readers with the knowledge and expertise to use our software with confidence.
- Configuring Part Property Display in OrCAD Capture CIS Part Manager
- Quick Tutorial: Adding a Random Noise Source in PSpice
- Adding Auto-Properties to your OrCAD Capture Title Block
- OrCAD Capture 17.2-2016 What's New
- Quick Tutorial: Visualizing Trace Impedance and Coupling on any PCB Design (No Models Required)
- OrCAD 16.6: PSpice Modeling Apps
- Quick Tutorial: Graphing the Open Loop Gain of a Circuit in PSpice
- Locking User Assigned Reference Designators
- OrCAD PCB Editor 17.2-2016 What's New
- How to Perform Signal Integrity Analysis on Nets in OrCAD PCB Designer Professional
Stay tuned throughout 2017 for more tutorials, reviews, and software updates!