Tutorials, news, snippets, and other various musings about the electrical engineering industry.
Winter 2018 OrCAD Release
The latest OrCAD update brings you access to new and improved tools and features. The new release will help users shorten time to identify and fix high-speed signals with real-time, visual feedback. These updates improve the functionality and reliability of OrCAD and enhance the overall user experience.
- OrCAD Capture Constraint Manager
- DesignTrue DFM Wizard and EcoSystem
- Dynamic Differential Pair Phase Control
- Accurate delay modeling from die to die
- Z-axis delay
- Nested/Hierarchical Net Groups
- Backdrilling rules and real-time checks for clearances with backdrill, marketed vias, and pins.
- 3D canvas improvements
As always, we are committed to bringing new ways to make the most of your time with features aimed towards helping you design more effectively. Click here for more details on the latest updates.