Engineering Data Management
OrCAD EDM (Engineering Data Management) is a collaborative environment which enables teams of engineers to work on a single Cadence OrCAD Capture design file. This course will provide you with the necessary knowledge required to effectively manage your team within the OrCAD EDM Environment. New users will learn how to navigate the tool as well as tips and tricks on how to get the most out of the product. This course takes approximately 5-6 hours and is available as a one-day Virtual Training.
Options and Cost:
Live-Online: $500; (1 day course, approximately 5-6 hours*)
What you will learn
- How to assign roles based on tasks
- How to set up users, assign privileges
- Template and project best practices
- How to manage libraries and assign symbols to team members
- Adding parts to master libraries
- How to activate OrCAD EDM within PCB Editor so all PCB and related files become a part of EDM-managed projects
Additional training options to help you achieve OrCAD PCB design master status.
Don't see an option that meets your needs? We can tailor a training class to meet your unique requirements.