OrCAD PCB Editor Professional
Take your OrCAD PCB Editor skills to the next level with our professional class. This class will provide in-depth training on advanced topics such as constraint management, auto-interactive routing, differential pairs, as well as time-saving features such as design and constraint reuse. Become more efficient and get your products to market faster with this comphrehensive class. This class includes all of the PCB ESSENTIALS material, but takes it a bit further with the inclusion of specific, more advanced topics.
Note: This class is perfect for students looking for ADVANCED PCB material.
Options and Duration:
Classroom: $2,000 (4-day course; 8AM-5PM*)
What You Will Learn
- Customizing the OrCAD and Allegro PCB Editor environment
- Cross-section options for rigid flex
- Inter-layer checks for rigid flex
- Setting electrical constraints
- Differential pairs
- Interactive etch editing
- Test point generation
- Placement replication
- Reusing constraints through technology files
- DFF: Design for Fabrication Constraints
- Dynamic unused pad supression
OrCAD 17.2 is Here! See What's New
Additional training options to help you achieve OrCAD PCB design master status.
Don't see an option that meets your needs? We can tailor a training class to meet your unique requirements.