OrCAD Schematic and Simulation
This class is a comprehensive course aimed at helping students learn an efficient, front-to-back schematic and simulation workflow. This package includes Capture Essentials and PSpice Essentials training.
Includes an OrCAD Certification Opportunity.
Options and Cost:
Classroom: $2,395; (3-day course: 11am - 5pm**)
What You Will Learn
- How to build new parts and symbols
- Design-checking best practices
- Techniques for assigning reference designators
- Creating a BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Adding part and net properties
- Creating flat designs
- Run DC bias, DC sweep, AC sweep, and Transient analysis
- Edit Stimulus to create any kind of input waveform
- How tolerances work and how they affect convergence
- Run sweeps using parametric analysis
- Bring models from the internet into PSpice
- Run Monte Carlo and Worst Case analysis'
- Create linear and non-linear transformers
- Model parts mathematically using ABM's (Analog Behavioral Models)
- Run digital and mixed-signal simulation
|San Jose, CA||Apr 30, 2019 to May 2, 2019||Classroom||Open||Register|
|Minneapolis, MN||Jun 4, 2019 to Jun 6, 2019||Classroom||Open||Register|
|Albuquerque, NM||Jun 25, 2019 to Jun 27, 2019||Classroom||Open||Register|
|San Antonio, TX||Jul 23, 2019 to Jul 25, 2019||Classroom||Open||Register|
|Madison, WI||Aug 6, 2019 to Aug 8, 2019||Classroom||Open||Register|
OrCAD Certification Included
Users who sign up for this class are able to take the OrCAD certification test. Certifications are designed to help students demonstrate their mastery of OrCAD products.
Additional training options to help you achieve OrCAD PCB design master status.
Don't see an option that meets your needs? We can tailor a training class to meet your unique requirements.