OrCAD PSpice Extended
Simulation with PSpice® training starts with the basics of entering a design for simulation and builds a solid foundation in the overall use of the tool. This class is ideal for both new PSpice® users and experienced engineers who need to maximize the performance of their circuits. Students should be familiar with the schematic design process to take this class.
Options and Duration:
Live-Online: $2,000; (4-day class 8am - 5pm*)
* Time zone EST
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to enter a design for simulation
- Run DC bias, DC sweep, AC sweep analysis, and Transient analysis
- Understand how Capture communicates with PSpice
- Edit stimulus to create any kind of input waveform
- How tolerances work and how they affect convergence
- Run sweeps using parametric analysis
- Bring models from the internet into PSpice
- Create subcircuits and custom parts for simulation
- Run Monte Carlo and worst case analysis'
- Create linear and non-linear transformers
- Model parts mathematically using ABMs (Analog Behavioral Models)
- Run digital and mixed-signal simulation
- Modify your enviornment to provide accurate results at any temperature
- Save simulation time by re-using existing simulation results
OrCAD Certification Included
Users who sign up for this class are able to take the OrCAD certification test. Certifications are designed to help students demonstrate their mastery of OrCAD products.
Additional training options to help you achieve OrCAD PCB design master status.
Don't see an option that meets your needs? We can tailor a training class to meet your unique requirements.