Easily manage critical path timing margins for high-speed interface designs. Keep a library of key timing values, store and easily compare data sets, and set relationships – TimingDesigner will automatically adjust if needed. In addition, TimingDesigner allows raw information from documents to be used for documentation. TimingDesigner supports every phase of the design cycle with the ability to:
- Analyze critical timing interfaces across multiple design fabrics.
- Analyze across the chip, package, board, and system to track down all your timing violations.
- Identify wort-case timing scenarios to ensure your designs will meet requirements.
- Easily create, store, and update critical timing information.
- Use Microsoft OLE technology to embed dynamic timing diagrams and publish directly into your software.
See it in action:
Visit the product page to learn more.