The SIGLENT SSA3075X-R 9kHz – 7.5GHz Spectrum Analyzer (RTSA) is a powerful tool for anyone working with complex RF spectrum and signal analysis challenges. With a capability of 40MHz analysis bandwidth and 7.2μs 100% probability of intercept (POI), the analyzers can provide multi-dimensional data displays, advanced triggering, and RF data capturing, to assist with modern RF spectrum challenges such as frequency hopping, channel conflicts, spectrum interference, etc. These RTSAs also contain a standard tracking generator for network analysis, optional wide band digital modulation analysis, and EMI measurement. The built-in tracking generator operates from 100kHz to 7.5GHz. Control is made easy with a 10.1” multi-touch screen in addition to traditional front-panel buttons, with an external mouse and keyboard also supported. Remote control is also possible via an attached PC or web browser.
Many real-world signals such as modulated communications signals, spurious interference, and pulsed or frequency-hopping transmissions are sporadic, non-recurring, or even random. Using traditional spectrum analyzers, which steadily sweep through the active spectrum, these signals can easily be missed. Real-time spectrum analysis (RTSA) leverages overlapping FFTs and high-speed memory to provide a 100% probability of intercept to detect even intermittent signals. Real-time bandwidth, the maximum frequency span of overlapping FFTs, is a critical parameter for an RTSA to allow detailed analysis of a signal’s spectrum.
The SSA3000X-R analyzers can also perform in a swept or a real-time mode. A modulation analysis mode is also provided for AM/FM, ASK/FSK/PSK/MSK/QAM vector signal modulation analysis and EVM evaluation, as well as data recording to a PC. An EMI measurement mode allows for pre-compliance and other RF testing. Reflection measurement VSWR and return loss measurement with Q value calculation can be accomplished using an external reflection bridge or coupler.
Applications include: broadcast monitoring, evaluation, cellular site evaluation, IoT, WiFi, Bluetooth, R&D, education, production test & maintenance.
SIGLENT SSA3075X-R 9kHz – 7.5GHz Spectrum Analyzer Features
- Spectrum Analyzer Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 5.0 GHz / 7.5 GHz
- -165 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- -98 dBc/Hz.@10 kHz Offset Phase Noise (1 GHz, Typ.)
- Level Measurement Uncertainty < 0.7 dB (Typ.)
- 1 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- Preamplifier Standard
- Tracking Generator Standard
- Up to 40 MHz Real Time Analysis Bandwidth (Opt.)
- 100% POI 7.20 μs, Dynamic Range 60 dB
- Multi-view for Density, Spectrogram, PvT and 3D
- Advanced Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- Reflection Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- Modulation Analysis Mode (Opt.)
- EMI Measurement Mode (Opt.)
- 10.1 inch Multi-Touch Screen , Mouse and Keyboard supported
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and File Operation
- Quick Start
- USB Cable
- Power Cord