The TBST-86/49/45/2-B TekBox EMI Shielded Tent is designed to suppress interference from ambient noise during EMC pre-compliance measurements. With a size of 86 cm x 49 cm x 45 cm, it can accommodate any TekBox pre-compliance test equipment such as LISNs or TEM-cells.
The shielded tent is composed of two layers of conductive fabrics. It is supported by rigid aluminium profiles. The filter panel at the side provides a 240V/10A AC filter, two 240V/10A DC filter and four coaxial feed through adapters with screw caps. The access opening is sealed with conductive Velcro tape.
TekBox EMI Shielded Tent Specifications:
- Outer dimensions: 33.4″ x 19.3″ x 17.7″
- Opening dimensions: 15.7″ x 8.6″
- Frame: .8″ x .8″ extruded aluminium profiles
- Shielding: 2 layers of conductive fabrics
- Seal: conductive Velcro tape
- Suspension: Velcro stripes
- Filter panel: 240V/10A AC filter, 2 x 240V/10A DC filter; cables with female Banana couplers
- 3 x N- female feed through connector with screw caps
- 1 x BNC-female feed through connector
- Attenuation: ~50…70 dB in the range DC to 6 GHz
- Weight: 16.5 lbs