OrCAD Component Data Management Training
This one-day class will cover component data management with Cadence OrCAD Capture CIS and the OrCAD Component Information Portal™ (CIP), including product interface fundamentals, automating the part introduction process, and effectively managing the part database.
Options and Cost:
Live Online: $500; (1 day course 11am - 5pm*)
What You Will Learn
- Manage parts and symbols in a relational database
- Assign user privileges
- Track historical changes of active and legacy parts
- Manage the integrity of active and historical parts
- Use distributor searching to locate necessary parts
- Align new part introduction with corporate protocols
- Create and formalize new parts
- Link legacy data to approved parts
- Swap out parts using Link Database Part
- Finalize and document the design
- Manage variants
Additional training options to help you achieve OrCAD PCB design master status.
Don't see an option that meets your needs? We can tailor a training class to meet your unique requirements.