Descrição do Produto
OrCAD Capture Essentials training will set you up for schematic capture success using OrCAD Capture. Learn all the necessary steps required to create a schematic from initial software installation, to tool functionality and industry best practices for creating a schematic. New users will learn the essentials needed to generate a design, how to navigate the tool, run DRC checks, prep the design for netlisting, and generate BOMs.
Duration: 8 hours
Version Required: OrCAD Capture 17.4
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this course.
OrCAD Capture Essential training Course Will Teach You:
- How to build new parts and symbols
- Design-checking best practices
- Techniques for assigning reference designators
- Creating a BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Adding part and net properties
- Creating flat designs