Descrição do Produto
The Saelig SAE106S Digital Microscope is a versatile tool designed specifically for PCB inspection, but it can also be useful in other fields. It may be used as a standalone device with its built-in 4.3” color LCD screen, or connected to a PC. Illumination is enhanced by an 8-LED adjustable ring light, with two additional repositionable side lights. The SAE106S offers 10X-220X magnification for seeing the smallest blemish or trace problem, and can store images and videos on an SD card or to a Windows PC.
The SAE106S includes the following standard features:
- 4.3inch full HD Color LCD screen.
- 10x-220x continuous magnification.
- High quality optics for stunning 1080P images
- High-quality precision-adjustable stand changes the distance between the camera and the object and its magnification.
- Precision focusing range 2cm – 9.5cm (0.8” – 3.75”) from the test object – perfect for soldering activities!
- UV filter provided not only protects the lens but also reduces reflections and stray light.
- 8 LED ring illumination with adjustable intensity control allows optimal illumination levels.
- Two arm-mounted fill lights on either side can be moved freely, and their brightness can be adjusted by a dimmer switch.
The Saelig SAE106S Digital Microscope ALSO includes the following Saelig-exclusive additions:
- Large 7.75″x8″ non-conducting ABS plastic base.
- 16gb micro-SD memory card for storing images and video
- Micro-SD USB card reader
- Updated English user guide