Descrição do Produto
The Siglent Dual-Display Digital Multimeter (SDM3045X) is a 4½ digit dual-display digital multimeter that is suited to high-precision, multifunction, and automation measurement applications. It features a combination of basic measurement functions, multiple math functions, and display functions, with special features including histogram, trend chart, bar chart, statistics, hold measurement, dBm, etc.
The SDM3045X multimeter features a 4.3” (480 x 272) high resolution color TFT-LCD display that clearly shows the 60000 count readings. This DMM’s clear keyboard layout and operation make it easy and quick to use. It supports many interfaces for remote communication and storage, including USB Device, USB Host and LAN. The Ethernet connection interface supports the common SCPI command set.
Reading at up to 150 readings/second, the SDM3045X DMM will make measurements of True-RMS AC Voltage and AC Current, Resistance to 100 megohms, Capacitance to 10,000 microfarads , Continuity and Diode tests, frequency and period measurements, and temperature, with support for thermocouple and RTD sensors. It features 1 GB of Flash memory for storage configuration and data files, and also supports USB external storage. Housed in an attractive compact (11.6” × 10.3” × 4.3” ) prop-stand case, the SDM3045X weighs only 8.3lbs.
- Real 4½ digit (60000 count) readings resolution
- Up to 150 rdgs/s measurement speed
- True-RMS AC Voltage and AC Current measuring
- 1 Gb Nand flash size, Mass storage configuration files and data files
- Built-in cold terminal compensation for thermocouple
- Easy PC connectivity with Siglent’s EasySDM
- Standard interfaces: USB Device, USB Host, LAN
- Supports remote control via standard SCPI commands
- USB Cable
- Quick Start
- Power Cord