Arena and OrCAD Integration Make's an Engineers Life Easier
Join EMA's Field Applications Engineer Jeff Imes and Arena's Senior Solution Consultant Nate Brown on August 9th to learn how you can access Arena Cloud PLM from within OrCAD; making the transition effortless. Being able to perform crucial PLM functions within OrCAD saves time, reduces errors, and eliminates manual entry - helping you get your products to market faster.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Directly upload BOMs to Arena PLM without leaving OrCAD
- Add new components to the engineering database in full cooperation with Arena PLM
- Find components in other designs for reuse or revisions
- Synchronize OrCAD with part status changes from Arena PLM, like “not recommended for Designs” or “Preliminary”
- Verify and update part data with pending ECO’s in Arena for OrCAD schematic parts