PSpice® Essentials for Simulation training builds on the design entry essentials learned in the Capture class and adds new skills to enable simulation directly from the Capture environment. This class is ideal for both new PSpice® users and experienced engineers who need to maximize the performance of their circuits. Students should have recently completed the one-day Capture Essentials class as this class builds on the schematic design foundational skills learned in that class
Options and Duration:
Classroom: $1,599; (2-day course 8am - 5pm*)
What You Will Learn
- Run DC bias, DC sweep, AC sweep, and transient analysis
- Edit stimulus to create any kind of input waveform
- How tolerances work and how they affect convergence
- Run sweeps using parametric analysis
- Bring models from the internet into PSpice
- Run monte carlo and worst case analysis'
- Create linear and non-linear transformers
- Model parts mathematically using ABMs (Analog Behaviour Models)
- Run digital and mixed-signal simulation
Additional training options to help you achieve OrCAD PCB design master status.
Don't see an option that meets your needs? We can tailor a training class to meet your unique requirements.