Analog Simulation with PSpice Training
Analog Simulation with PSpice® training starts with the basics of entering a design for simulation and builds a solid foundation in the overall use of the tool. This class is ideal for both new PSpice® A/D users and experienced engineers who need to maximize the performance of their circuits. Students should be familiar with the schematic design process to take this class.
Options and Duration:
Classroom: $2,100; (3 day class 8am - 5pm*)
Virtual: $2,000; (4 day class 11am - 5pm**)
E-Learning: $1,365; (45 day access to complete class material)
* Time zone based on class location
** All classes are EST
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to enter a design for simulation
- Run DC bias, DC sweep, and AC sweep analysis
- Edit stimulus and run parametric analysis
- How to edit models
- Run Monte Carlo analysis
- Create subcircuits and create parts for simulation
- Create linear and non-linear transformers
- Perform temperature
- Worst case and noise analysis
- Analog behavioral modeling
- Running digital and mixed simulation
|Albuquerque, NM||Sep 19, 2017 to Sep 21, 2017||Classroom||Open||Register|
|Online||Oct 9, 2017 to Oct 12, 2017||Virtual||Open||Register|
|Orlando, FL||Nov 7, 2017 to Nov 9, 2017||Classroom||Open||Register|
|Austin, TX||Dec 5, 2017 to Dec 7, 2017||Classroom||Open||Register|
|Online||Dec 11, 2017 to Dec 14, 2017||Virtual||Open||Register|
OrCAD Certification Included
Users who sign up for this class are able to take the OrCAD certification test. Certifications are designed to help students demonstrate their mastery of OrCAD products.
Additional training options to help you achieve OrCAD PCB design master status.
Don't see an option that meets your needs? We can tailor a training class to meet your unique requirements.