OrCAD Capture CIS Training
This class introduces Capture CIS and its usage. This class is also recommended for experienced OrCAD Capture users who are upgrading from the basic OrCAD Capture version to the OrCAD Capture CIS version. Please note that this class specifically addresses OrCAD Capture CIS topics, and does not cover schematic topics covered in the OrCAD Capture class.
Options and Cost:
Classroom; $1,000; (1 day class*)
* Time zone based on class location
What You Will Learn
- How to use a CIS database
- Place parts in a schematic and link them to a database
- Modify part properties
- Check the status of database parts
- Create design variants for different product assemblies and functions
- Create a CIS BOM and a BOM for variants
Additional training options to help you achieve OrCAD PCB design master status.
Don't see an option that meets your needs? We can tailor a training class to meet your unique requirements.