OrCAD Capture Training
This class will give you all of the necessary steps required to create a schematic using OrCAD Capture. Catering to all skill levels, this class can help new and advanced users. New users will learn how to navigate the tool and create designs while more advanced users will learn tips and tricks on how to get the most out of the product.
Options and Cost:
Live-Online: $1,500; (3 day course: 11am - 5pm*)
What You Will Learn
- How to build new parts and symbols
- Design checking best practices
- How to copy work between projects
- Techniques for assigning reference designators
- Adding intersheet signal references
- Creating a BOM (Bill of Materials)
- How to generate reports
- Adding part and net properties
- Creating multi-sheet flat designs
- Building hierarchical designs
|Minneapolis, MN||Jun 4, 2019 to Jun 6, 2019||Classroom||Open||Register|
|Albuquerque, NM||Jun 25, 2019 to Jun 27, 2019||Classroom||Open||Register|
|San Antonio, TX||Jul 23, 2019 to Jul 25, 2019||Classroom||Open||Register|
|Madison, WI||Aug 6, 2019 to Aug 8, 2019||Classroom||Open||Register|
OrCAD Certification Included
Users who sign up for this class are able to take the OrCAD certification test. Certifications are designed to help students demonstrate their mastery of OrCAD products.
Additional training options to help you achieve OrCAD PCB design master status.
Don't see an option that meets your needs? We can tailor a training class to meet your unique requirements.