OrCAD EDM Training is a course designed to help you maximize the productivity your team can achieve using OrCAD EDM. This course is loaded with tips and tricks that will maximize your team productivity and efficiency.
Prerequisites: It is recommended that students have a pre-requisite knowledge and proficiency in OrCAD Capture Schematic editing.
Duration: This course will take approximately 5 hours to complete.
What You Will Learn:
- How to assign roles based on tasks
- How to set up users, assign privileges
- Template and project best practices
- How to manage libraries and assign symbols to team members
- Adding parts to master libraries
- How to activate OrCAD EDM within PCB Editor so all PCB and related files become a part of EDM-managed projects