Webinar: Constraint Driven Design with OrCAD Capture
In such an innovative and technology driven industry, why are you still defining and communicating constraints outside of your CAD environment? With Constraint Manager for OrCAD you can define and embed constraints initially and know that they will be communicated clearly throughout the design cycle.
Key Benefits of Constraint Driven Design Flow include:
- How to drive design intent from schematic through to OrCAD or Allegro PCB as real-time constraints (and sync them back as needed)
- How to embed constraints within your schematic design using our spreadsheet methodology
- How to define constraints at different levels of abstraction
- How to share and reuse common constraints across designs
- Benefits of using Constraint Manager for OrCAD