OrCAD Schematic and PCB
This class is a comprehensive course aimed at helping students learn an efficient, front-to-back schematic and PCB workflow. This package includes Capture Essentials and PCB Editor Essentials training.
Includes an OrCAD Certification Opportunity.
Options and Cost:
Classroom: $2,395; (3-day course: 11am - 5pm**)
What You Will Learn
- How to build new parts and symbols
- Design-checking best practices
- Techniques for assigning reference designators
- Creating a BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Adding part and net properties
- Creating flat designs
- Construct design libraries
- Import logic design data
- Define design rules
- Interactive placement features
- Pin swapping
- Route interactively
- Run automatic glossing
- Create copper areas
- Generate manufacturing output and documentation
OrCAD Certification Included
Users who sign up for this class are able to take the OrCAD certification test. Certifications are designed to help students demonstrate their mastery of OrCAD products.
Additional training options to help you achieve OrCAD PCB design master status.
Don't see an option that meets your needs? We can tailor a training class to meet your unique requirements.